The recent HiPEAC Roadmap. Hope things will work out like that.
Some good old surveys.
- Identification of nonlinear systems – a survey, in 1980.
- Model predictive control: Theory and practice—A survey, in 1989.
- Robust control of robot manipulators: a survey, in 1999.
- A survey of industrial model predictive control technology, in 2003.
- Inverse lighting and photorealistic rendering for augmented reality , J. Visual Computing 2010. Latest innovation in reverse lighting.
- A Review of Shadow Techniques in Augmented Reality, in ICMV 2009.
- Classification of Illumination Methods for Mixed Reality, in Computer Graphics Forum 2006.
- Generating perceptually-correct shadows for mixed reality, in ISMAR 2008.
- A survey of evaluation techniques used in augmented reality studies, from the HIT Lab, in SIGGRAPH Asia 2008.
- The effects of shadow representation of virtual objects in augmented reality, in ISMAR 2003.
- Geometric and photometric registration for real-time augmented reality, in ISMAR 2002.
- Detecting moving shadows: algorithms and evaluation, TPAMI 2003.
SIMD: an additional pattern for PLPP, in PLOP 2007.
Some preprints in Computer:
Some preprints in MCSE: