Intel 22nm 3-D Tri-Gate Transistor Technology is making the headlines recently. It is not about stacking the transistors vertically to make a 3D chip, but about build a single transistor using 3D structure. The good old transistors are actually also in 3D. Intel just finds a better 3D structure to build the transistors.
Proceedings of the CPS week, since 2008:
- International Conference on Cyber-Physical Systems (ICCPS): ICCPS 2012, ICCPS 2011 (WiP), ICCPS 2010
- Hybrid Systems: Computation and Control (HSCC): HSCC 2012, HSCC 2011, HSCC 2010, HSCC 2009, HSCC 2008
- SIGPLAN/SIGBED Conference on Languages, Compilers and Tools for Embedded Systems (LCTES): LCTES 2012, LCTES 2011, LCTES 2010, LCTES 2009, LCTES 2008
- Real-Time and Embedded Technology and Applications Symposium (RTAS): RTAS 2012, RTAS 2011, RTAS 2010, RTAS 2009, RTAS 2008
Low Power Design Essentials, a book by Jan Rabaey, in 2009.
Videos of CPS Week Key Note Speakers in 2010 are quite interesting. Alberto Sangiovanni-Vincentelli has a talk titled “Cyber Physical Systems: the Dream of Dr. Frankenstein”.
A Co-Simulation Approach for Control Performance Analysis during Design Space Exploration of Cyber-Physical Systems, by Nina Muhleis, et al., in Work-in-Progress Session of ICCPS 2011. It provides a few pointers to related works:
- Timing problems in real-time control systems, in ACC 1995.
- Quality-driven synthesis of embedded multi-mode control systems, by Soheil Samii, et al. in DAC 2009.
- Integrated scheduling and synthesis of control applications on distributed embedded systems, by Soheil Samii, et al. in DATE 2009.
Control Performance-Aware System Level Design, by Nina Muhleis, et al., in Workshop on Cyber-Physical Systems – Enabling Multi-Nature Systems (CPMNS 2011).
TrueTime: Simulation of Networked and Embedded Control Systems.