Some PhD and master theses from Berkeley:
- Improving Energy Efficiency and Reducing Code Size with RISC-V Compressed, master thesis of Andrew Waterman, supervised by David Patterson and Krste Asanović, in 2011.
- From Ptides to PtidyOS, Designing Distributed Real-Time Embedded Systems, PhD thesis of Jia Zou, supervised by Edward Lee, in 2011.
- Learned Factorization Models to Explain Variability in Natural Image Sequences, PhD thesis of Benjamin Jackson Culpepper, in 2011. While SIFT can handle certain sources of variability, the manually defined rules can not handle infinite variety without a-priori.
Some PhD theses from TU Eindhoven:
- Template-based embedded reconfigurable computing
- Mechatronic Design Exploration for Wide Format Printing Systems
- Model-based integration and testing of high-tech multi-disciplinary systems
Hora Est, the PhD Association of Mechanical and Biomedical Engineering in TU/e, provides some Latex templates for PhD thesis.