What an ISCA! Every paper is of high quality. A few related papers:
- Exploring the Tradeoffs between Programmability and Efficiency in Data-Parallel Accelerators, from ParLab and Cornell. It has a thorough comparison between several parallel architecture templates.
- Energy-efficient Mechanisms for Managing Thread Context in Throughput Processors, from U Texas, Illinois, NVIDIA (Erik Lindholm and William J. Dally), and U Virginia(Kevin Skadron).
- Dark Silicon and the End of Multicore Scaling, from U Washington, Wisc, U Texas, and Microsoft.
- OUTRIDER: Efficient Memory Latency Tolerance with Decoupled Strands, from the Rigel group in Illinois.
- Moguls: a Model to Explore Memory Hierarchy for Throughput Computing, from Penn State U and Intel.
- Kilo-NOC: A Heterogeneous Network-on-Chip Architecture for Scalability and Service Guarantees , from U Texas, NVIDIA, and Carnegie Mellon(Onur Mutlu).