A few interesting workshops to watch in ISCA 2011:
- Emerging Applications and Many-Core Architecture (EAMA). The slide of David Patterson’s keynote, titled “Emerging Applications from the UC Berkeley Par Lab “, is available here.
- Workshop on Computer Architecture Research Directions (CARD). The video is expected to be released later.
- New Directions in Computer Architecture (NDCA)
- Future Architectural Support for Parallel Programming (FASPP’11)
Some interesting papers in Machine Vision and Applications:
- A completely affine invariant image-matching method based on perspective projection
- Efficient large-scale multi-view stereo for ultra high-resolution image sets
- A recognition-based motion capture baseline on the HumanEva II test data
Why I Still Program, a blog post by Daniel Lemire.