Fundamental Limits on Synchronizing Clocks Over Networks, in TAC June 2011.
Some articles on DAC 2011:
- DAC, Death, and the Future, by Kevin Morris.
- DAC Panel: 20nm is Tough, But Not a Roadblock
- Management Apparently not a problem for ESL Adoption
- 48th DAC – Gary’s Magic Formula
Some interesting books from Springer Tracts in Advanced Robotics (STAR):
- Delft Pneumatic Bipeds
- Modeling and Control for Efficient Bipedal Walking Robots — A Port-Based Approach, from Twente.
- Robotic Systems for Handling and Assembly
- Visual Perception and Robotic Manipulation — 3D Object Recognition, Tracking and Hand-Eye Coordination
- FastSLAM — A Scalable Method for the Simultaneous Localization and Mapping Problem in Robotics
- Software Engineering for Experimental Robotics
Innovative Parallel Computing (InPar), a new conference, is calling for paper. The committee consists of top researchers in the field.
Air France Crash Probe Raises Pilot Training Questions, showing what happened to the plane in the last few minutes before it crashed into the ocean.