Finally, the long-waiting proceeding of CVPR 2011 is available.
The proceeding of ISLPED 2011 is available.
Power and Programmability The Challenges of ExaScale Computing, a presentation of Bill Dally at 2011 Workshop on Architecture I: Exascale and Beyond.
Active vision in robotic systems: A survey of recent developments, an awesome survey in International Journal of Robotics Research Aug 2011.
Video-based Descriptors for Object Recognition, to appear in Image and Vision Computing.
Jeff Bier’s Impulse Response―How to Make a Really Annoying Demo, from bdti.com.
INRIA Object Detection and Localization Toolkit, implementing the Histograms of oriented gradients for human detection paper in CVPR 2005.
Images as Sets of Locally Weighted Features, an awesome article to appear in j.cviu.
FPGA-Based Multimodal Embedded Sensor System Integrating Low- and Mid-Level Vision, in Sensors Aug. 2011.
A Kinematic Approach to Determining the Optimal Actuator Sensor Architecture for Space Robots, in International Journal of Robotics Research Aug 2011. How hard can it be to include image sensors?
Some interesting papers in Robotica October 2011:
- Solving stiffness and deformation of a 3-UPU parallel manipulator with one translation and two rotations
- 3D simultaneous localization and mapping using IMU and its observability analysis
- A symmetric parallel Schönflies-motion manipulator for pick-and-place operations
- Trajectory tracking compensation for teleoperation with transmission delays
- Robot accuracy evaluation using a ball-bar link system
Analysis and Design of On-sensor ECG Processors for Realtime Detection of Cardiac Anomalies Including VF, VT, and PVC , in Journal of Signal Processing Systems Aug 2011.
Some articles to appear in j.robot:
- An overview of 3D object grasp synthesis algorithms
- Autonomous grasp and manipulation planning using a ToF camera.
- Efficient models for grasp planning with a multi-fingered hand.
- Active learning of visual descriptors for grasping using non-parametric smoothed beta distributions
H ∞ sliding mode observer design for a class of nonlinear discrete time-delay systems: A delay-fractioning approach, to appear in Robust and Nonlinear Control.