Revisiting “Where the jobs are…”, in the Computing Community Consortium Blog.
Some related papers in IEEE Transactions on Control Systems Technology (TCST) July 2012:
- Robust Active Chatter Control in the High-Speed Milling Process, from TU Eindhoven.
- Conferring Robustness to Path-Planning for Image-Based Control
- Linear Tracking Control for Small-Scale Unmanned Helicopters, by Ioannis Raptis, et al.
- A Trajectory Generation Algorithm for Optimal Consumption in Electromagnetic Actuators
Proceedings of Real-Time and Embedded Technology and Applications Symposium (RTAS) 2012 is available. Some interesting papers:
- Static Rate-Optimal Scheduling of Multirate DSP Algorithms via Retiming and Unfolding, from TU Eindhoven.
- Hard-Real-Time Scheduling on a Weakly Programmable Multi-core Processor with Application to Multi-standard Channel Decoding, from TU Eindhoven and ST Ericsson.
- A Unified WCET Analysis Framework for Multi-core Platforms
- Low Contention Mapping of Real-Time Tasks onto TilePro 64 Core Processors
- Soft Real-Time Scheduling in Google Earth
- Schedulability Analysis for the Dynamic Segment of FlexRay: A Generalization to Slot Multiplexing
- RTOS Support for Multicore Mixed-Criticality Systems
- PtidyOS: A Lightweight Microkernel for Ptides Real-Time Systems