Some related works on Transactions on Robotics (TRO) June 2012:
- Control of Robotic Manipulators Under Input/Output Communication Delays: Theory and Experiments
- sRD-SIFT: Keypoint Detection and Matching in Images With Radial Distortion
- Robust Take-Off for a Quadrotor Vehicle
Recent advances in MEMS sensor technology—thermo-fluid and electro-magnetic devices, in IEEE Instrumentation & Measurement Magazine (MIM) June 2012.
- What is Happening to Power, Performance, and Software?
- Dark Silicon and the End of Multicore Scaling
- Increasing Utilization in Modern Warehouse-Scale Computers Using Bubble-Up, from U. of Virginia and Google. It benchmarks the workload of Google services, e.g., Google Search, Youtube, Google Streetview, Google Translate, and some supporting applications.
- Eliminating Redundant Computation and Exposing Parallelism through Data-Triggered Threads
- Kilo TM: Hardware Transactional Memory for GPU Architectures, by Wilson Wai Lun Fung, et al.
- A QoS-Enabled On-Die Interconnect Fabric for Kilo-Node Chips, with power breakdown of different configurations.
- FabScalar: Automating Superscalar Core Design
- Scalable and Efficient Fine-Grained Cache Partitioning with Vantage
- Optical High Radix Switch Design, motivated by the fact that networking consumes up to 33% of data center power.
- Active Low-Power Modes for Main Memory with MemScale