Review of ladar: a historic, yet emerging, sensor technology with rich phenomenology, in Journal of Optical Engineering (JOE) June 2012.
Image processing for three-dimensional scans generated by time-of-flight range cameras, in Journal of Electronic Imaging (JEI) May 2012.
Two survey papers in Journal of Imaging and Vision Computing June 2012:
- Advances in matrix manifolds for computer vision
- On advances in differential-geometric approaches for 2D and 3D shape analyses and activity recognition
An Overview of Static Pipelining, in Computer Architecture Letters Jan.-June 2012.
Considerations for Ultimate CMOS Scaling, by Kelin J. Kuhn with Intel, in IEEE Transactions on Electron Devices (TED) July 2012.
Performance of Industrial Communication Systems: Real Application Contexts, in Industrial Electronics Magazine (MIE) June 2012.
Some interesting articles in Solid-State Circuits Magazine June 2012:
- Signal Core: A Short History of the Digital Signal Processor, from Texas Instruments.
- Algorithm Kings: The Birth of Digital Signal Processing
- Eye, Robot: Embedded Vision, the Next Big Thing in Digital Signal Processing
- Calling All Phones: From a Single-Chip Mobile Communicator to the Smart Phone of the Future, from Texas Instruments.
- Out of Darkness: Helping the Blind See with Artificial Vision
- Out of Thin Air: Energy Scavenging and the Path to Ultralow-Voltage Operation
Some interesting articles in Signal Processing Magazines June 2012: