Some interesting papers in TMECH June 2011:
- A Vision-Based Self-Tuning Fuzzy Controller for Fillet Weld Seam Tracking
- A Kalman Filter-Integrated Optical Flow Method for Velocity Sensing of Mobile Robots
- Combined Robust Design and Robust Control of an Electric DC Motor
Some recent works on bundle adjustment:
- Bundle Adjustment — A Modern Synthesis, by Bill Triggs, Philip F. McLauchlan, Richard I. Hartley and Andrew W. Fitzgibbon
- Bundler: Structure from Motion (SfM) for Unordered Image Collections, a project in University of Washington. Key publications are:
- Photo tourism: exploring photo collections in 3D, in SIGGRAPH 2006.
- Modeling the World from Internet Photo Collections, in ijcv 2008.
- sba : A Generic Sparse Bundle Adjustment C/C++ Package Based on the Levenberg-Marquardt Algorithm, from FORTH Greece. Key publications are:
- The Design and Implementation of a Generic Sparse Bundle Adjustment Software Package Based on the Levenberg-Marquardt Algorithm, ICS/FORTH Technical Report in 2004.
- SBA: A software package for generic sparse bundle adjustment, in ACM Transactions on Mathematical Software (TOMS) 2009.
- Practical Time Bundle Adjustment for 3D Reconstruction on the GPU, in CVGPU 2010.
- Building Rome in a Day, in ICCV 2009.
- Building Rome on a Cloudless Day , from UNC and ETH, in ECCV 2010.
Some papers in Transactions on Industrial Informatics: