Model-Driven Design-Space Exploration: The Octopus Toolset, from Embedded System Institute (ESI).
Space-Time Super-Resolution from a Single Video, in CVPR 2011.
Some related papers in DATE 2011:
- FlexRay switch scheduling — A networking concept for electric vehicles, from TU Munich.
- A reconfiguration approach for fault-tolerant FlexRay networks, from Paderborn.
- Smart imagers of the future, from CEA-LETI in france.
- Low-power smart industrial control
- Low power interconnects for SIMD computers, from ACAL UMich and ARM.
- Composing heterogeneous components for system-wide performance analysis, from ETH.
- Building real-time HDTV applications in FPGAs using processors, AXI interfaces and high level synthesis tools, from Xilinx.
- Architectures and modeling of predictable memory controllers for improved system integration, by Benny Akesson and Kees Goossens.
- SoC infrastructures for predictable system integration, by Pieter van der Wolf and Jeroen Geuzebroek from Synopsys Eindhoven.
- Re-engineering cyber-physical control applications for hybrid communication protocols, from TU Munich.
- Precise WCET calculation in highly variant real-time systems, from Daimler.
- Optimal scheduling of switched FlexRay networks, by Kees Goossens, et al.
- MLP aware heterogeneous memory system, from U Mich.
- Methods and tools for component-based system design, by Joseph Sifakis, 2007 Turing Awards laureate and founder of VERIMAG.
- Using contract-based component specifications for virtual integration testing and architecture design
- Component-based design for the future, by Edward Lee and Alberto Sagiovanni-Vincentelli.
- Sensor networks on the car: State of the art and future challenges, from FIAT.
- A high-level analytical model for application specific CMP design exploration, from Johns Hopkins University.
- SHARC: A streaming model for FPGA accelerators and its application to Saliency, from Penn State U.
- 3D Embedded multi-core: Some perspectives, from CEA-LETI in france.
- MARC II: A parametrized speculative multi-ported memory subsystem for reconfigurable computers, from TU Darmstadt.
- A sensor fusion algorithm for an integrated angular position estimation with inertial measurement units, from SensorDynamics.