A good summary of 3D body tracking algorithm in Signal Processing Letter.
Recent issue of iet-cdt has some interesting papers, including energy efficiency via thread fusion and value reuse, silicon debugging for SoC verified in a Leon2 based SoC, accelerate extended Kalman filter (EKF) with FPGA, evolutionary algorithm implemented in a HW scheduler.
TPAMI has a special issue on shape analysis, with papers on
- multi-object analysis
- analysis of cylindrical shape
- object correspondence by segmentation averaging
- hierarchical template matching for human detection
- Ricci flow for 3D shape analysis
- graph algorithms for world scene disambiguation (WSD)
- 3D object trajectory reconstruction in surveillance cameras
- self-calibration to acquire 3D object
- extended saliency (Esaliency) using stochastic image model
- fast line segment detector (LSD)
- landmarks extraction using non-stationary shape activities
Recent issue of iet-cta has some relevant papers, including,
- stability analysis considering network delay
- internet-based control system,
- stability analysis of aperiodic sample-and-hold system,
- FPGA-based control system, a good example for timing analysis
The above analysis for the network delay seems to be statistical, with or without upper bound of the delay.
It is possible to derive the network delay using an analytical model, as shown in some papers,
- Efficient and accurate Ethernet simulation, 2000
- Proceeding of IEEE 2007 has a special issue on Technology of Networked Control Systems, with interesting papers like
- Control and Communication Challenges in Networked Real-Time Systems
- Feedback Control Under Data Rate Constraints: An Overview
- A Survey of Recent Results in Networked Control Systems
- Foundations of Control and Estimation Over Lossy Networks
- Layering as Optimization Decomposition: A Mathematical Theory of Network Architectures
- Tracking and Coordination of Multiple Agents Using Sensor Networks: System Design, Algorithms and Experiments
- Proceeding of IEEE 2005 has a special issue on industrial communication systems, with interesting papers like Ethernet-Based Real-Time and Industrial Communications and Real-Time Ethernet – Industry Prospective.
- ETFA 2007 has some papers on ethernet delay analysis, like
- Precision of ethernet measurements based on software tools
- Measuring the impact of vertical integration on response times in ethernet fieldbuses
- A new distributed instrument for real time ethernet networks: experimental tests and characterization
- Limits of increasing the performance of Industrial Ethernet protocols with case analysis of EtherCAT
- ETFA 2005 has a paper on Impact of the use of large frame sizes in fieldbuses for multimedia applications
- The Many Faces of Industrial Ethernet [Past and Present], MIE 2009.
- A Proposal for a Generic Real-Time Ethernet System, in special section on communication in automation of TII 2009.
- Energy Efficiency in Industrial Ethernet: the Case of Powerlink
- Real-Time Ethernet for Automation Applications, book chapter in networked embedded systems 2008.
- Energy Efficiency in Industrial Ethernet, 2008
- On Determinism in Event-Triggered Distributed Systems with Time Synchronization, in ISPCS 2007.
- Analysis on scheduling performance of periodic messages in industrial ethernet based on EPA, in ICMA 2009.
- Performance Analysis of a Real-Time Ethernet using OMNeT+, TUM master thesis 2008.
Recent issue of TIP 2009 has some interesting papers on Simultaneous Object Classification and Segmentation With High-Order Multiple Shape Models, Blurred Image Recognition by Legendre Moment Invariants, Active Reranking for Web Image Search.
IEEE 802.11 e in Industrial Environments: a Quality of Service Survey, master thesis KTH 2005.