Some links to repetitive structures and reconstruction:
- Repetition-based Dense Single-View Reconstruction, by Changchang Wu, et al., in CVPR 2011. Changchang Wu also writes the SiftGPU.
- On Symmetry and Multiple-View Geometry: Structure, Pose, and Calibration from a Single Image , from the research group of Yi Ma, in International Journal of Computer Vision 2004. Yi Man co-authored a book “An Invitation to 3-D Vision: From Images to Geometric Models“.
A random collection of flexible structures, active structures, compliant mechanisms:
- Modeling and Control of Flexible Structures, by J.S.Gibson and D.L.Mingori from UCLA, in 1988. This work is conducted in Jet Propulsion Lab (JPL) of Caltech.
- Robust control of flexible structures: theory and experiments, PhD thesis of Gary John Balas, from Caltech, in 1990.
- Vibration Control of Active Structures — An Introduction Third Edition, by André Preumont, head of the Active Structure Lab in Université libre de Bruxelles, in 2011.
- Nonlinear Vibration with Control — For Flexible and Adaptive Structures, by David Wagg and Simon Neild, from U. Bristol, in 2010.
- Compliant Mechanisms — Design of Flexure Hinges, by Nicolae Lobontiu, in 2003.
- Control Technologies for Emerging Micro and Nanoscale Systems , in 2011. It mainly focuses on Atomic Force Microscopy (AFM) method.
Bust Your Innovation Myths, from hbr.